MADRID — The leader of Spain's Valencia region said Monday he was stepping down over his government's handling of the devastating flash floods that killed more than 230 people last year and whose ...
Mazon, who resigned this month, appears before lawmakers Says no one was 'aware of the magnitude' of the disaster Central and regional governments have traded blame Nov 17 (Reuters) - The outgoing ...
This is read by an automated voice. Please report any issues or inconsistencies here. Spanish regional leader Carlos Mazón resigns over the Valencia government’s mishandling of floods that killed more ...
The leader of Spain's Valencia region, Carlos Mazon, said on Monday he was stepping down one year after deadly floods that killed more than 230 people hit the region. Mazon, who has faced repeated ...
VALENCIA, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people demonstrated in the eastern Spanish city of Valencia on Saturday and called for conservative regional leader Carlos Mazon to resign over his ...
Carlos Mazon, the regional leader of Valencia and a conservative party official, said on Monday that he would resign, following the controversy over the government’s response to a massive flood last ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results